1. Warm-up: 10 minute rehearsal with your group
2. Act 3 performances by the Rebels, the Court, and the Pub-Crawlers
Focus questions for the performances:
- What do we learn about characters through their dialogues in each scene? How do they treat each other? Which characters are changing and how? Why must they change?
- Which relationships are changing and how? Why must they change?
- What are we learning about the political background of the play in each scene?
- What is the symbolic choice each acting company made, and how is it significant both to this scene and to the play as a whole?
HW: Meet in the library computer lab tomorrow; bring your poetic mind. Bring your Act 4 word trace to class on Friday for a Socratic seminar.