1. Announcements! Any revisions to turn in?
2. Finishing the last ten minutes of R&G and exploring related AP prompts
3. Returning and reviewing your timed writings
- Patting yourself on the back for THREE strengths you have as a timed writer, and giving yourself ONE goal for timed writing improvement.
- S-5 and Portrait groups of expertise
4. Dear Ms. Leclaire,
Here are my dream review stations for next week:
5. If time allows, working on bedside stacks
1. Performing the nightly ritual of your bedside stack.
2. Working through "problem areas" using your Barron's AP review book (bring it to class next week).