Thursday, March 7, 2013

I'M HOLDING YOUR ESSAYS HOSTAGE...MWA HA HA HA!

It's true, and if you want to see them alive again, you're going to have to hold a conference with me. Yes--I am FORCING YOU TO CONFERENCE WITH ME. This may be an abuse of power, but I've decided I'm okay with it.

At our one-on-one conference, we will discuss your Critical Review as well as your Big Question Blog.  You will also receive a Literary Essay grade for your Big Question Blog at the time of your conference, so make sure it is up-to-date and ready to receive the attention it desperately deserves.

You may also bring anything else you wish to discuss, such as a Tuesday writing gone awry.

Please sign up for a conference by clicking HERE.

If you have no off hours that coincide with mine, fear not; simply e-mail me with your available times, and we will work something out (even if it means sitting with me at Whole Foods).

P.S. If you're curious about your Critical Review grade and just can't wait for your conference, you may view your grade on IC.

No comments:

Post a Comment