1. Announcements! Please turn in your poetry project proposals.
Also, an important announcement about parent-teacher conferences and a request for your parents' e-mails
3. Quickly recapping Rivers and Tides: What is an artist? A few ideas for your projects and papers.
4. Overviewing Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man and Slaughterhouse-Five, taking the time to peruse each, and starting to establish your groups
The book club basics:
- Select your groups based on which book you actually want to read, not what your friends are doing.
- Group size must be between 3 and 5 (no fewer than 3, no greater than 5).
- You will meet with your group 5 or 6 times; section the reading as you see fit.
- You must finish your book by April 8 at the latest.
- Your group will turn in a structured syllabus for each meeting (however, remember that you can still be as creative as you please). I will bring in examples.
- NO DRAMA NO DRAMA NO DRAMA NO DRAMA.
1. Please fill out the Google form linked HERE.
2. Continue working on your poetry projects and papers, which are due in exactly one week.
3. Resolve your Joyce vs. Vonnegut dilemma by Wednesday.