Focus: Building your strength and confidence with traditional poetry
1. Announcements! And snack?
2. Muscle building: Untangling tricky, good old-fashioned syntax! Also, can I get a vocab decipherer?
Hymn: A religious song or poem, typically of praise to God or a god
Adversity: Difficulties, misfortune
3. Applying your newly worked muscles to the ultimate task: Multiple choice questions
1. Continue working on your culminating essay. Remember that we will be drafting on Monday, so please bring a laptop if you can.
2. If you are revising your critical review or your poetry essay, please do so by the end of the month so I have time to regrade them. Remember to highlight your changes and type a brief explanation of what you revised and how it made your essay stronger.