Focus: Deconstructing and reconstructing the prose prompt
1. Announcements! And one big announcement from me... :)
2. Warm-up: Take at look at some prose prompts from recent years
Don't look at the first question! We'll come back to it in a moment.
What are the essential elements of each question?
What what would focus on if you were posing a questions for Question 1?
3. Forming your own prose questions with your book clubs
1. Please finalize your prose prompt; make sure all of your names are at the top and that your passage is included. SHARE THIS WITH ME TONIGHT (regardless of weather and basketball).
2. By the end of the week, post your big question blog on Slaughterhouse-5 and Portrait of the Artist.
3. Continue working on your culminating question, brainstorming, and essay. Next Monday will be a day for drafting and editing.