Monday, April 29, 2013
This Seat's Taken: AP Lit, April 29, 2013
Focus: Performance and discussion of the fourth section of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
1. Announcements! And filling in the map...
2. Overview of the bedside stack
2. Today's R & G lesson brought to you by Acting Co #4!
b. Performance and passage marking
c. Question-developing and follow-up Socratic seminar
1. Guess who doesn't have to work on his/her culminating essay anymore? That's right: YOU!
2. If you are revising your critical essay or poetry essay, please do so by FRIDAY.
3. Begin working on your bedside stack; form due WEDNESDAY.
Click HERE for a film version of R&G Are Dead.