Focus: Analyzing the ending of R&G Are Dead
2. Warm-up: A little visual help from Ms. Leclaire on R & G Are Dead
3. As you watch the final performance, please take note of the following:
Given the Player's description of a tragedy in Act Two, is Stoppard's play a tragedy ("The bad end unhappily, the good unluckily")? (2.316)
Does Stoppard's play pay homage to Hamlet or does it ridicule it?
Pose one important question about the play's ending.
4. Acting Company #5: Final warm-up, performance, and discussion of R & G Are Dead
1. Keeping up with your bedside stack (remember that it should be a nightly ritual--repetition is key).
2. Remember that if you plan to revise your critical review or your poetry essay, please do so by FRIDAY. Remember to highlight all changes on your new draft, compose a brief paragraph explaining what you chose to revise and why, and staple everything to your original draft with my comments.