2. Warm-up: Switching points of view on pages 151 and 152 of Invisible Man
- Rows 1 and 2: Third person omniscient
- Rows 3 and 4: Third person limited
- Row 5: From the vet's 1st person point of view
- Row 6: From Crenshaw's 1st person point of view
How does your shift in point of view alter the intent and effect of the passage?
3. Perusing the point of view overview (handout) and applying it to the warm-up.
4. Prose multiple choice practice (handout)
HW: Meet in the library computer lab THURSDAY (not tomorrow); read Chapters 8, 9 and 10 in Invisible Man with 10 one-liners, or a rewrite of one two pages from a different point of view.