Focus: Laying the groundwork for your poetry papers and projects
2. Viewing projects and papers in small groups:
- What do you immediately notice in each example?
- Upon closer examination, what subtleties do you notice in each example?
- What seems to be the larger purpose of each example?
- How is that purpose achieved in each example?
HW: Start/continue outlining your poetry projects and papers; start on the reading assignment for Friday (if you haven't yet), which is Chapters 8, 9, and 10 in Invisible Man; for your reading tickets, you can continue with your 10 one-liners, you can rewrite a scene from a different point of view (as we did in class yesterday), or you can create a visual representation of your analysis of these chapters.