1. Announcements! Take a look at the sample poetry collections I brought in for you.
2. Warm-up: Reacquaint yourself with the overview and examples of metacognitive writings
A few reminders:
- You should be referencing (directly quoting) the poem constantly.
- The writing should be a journey, meaning you want to end in a better place than you started. In the second half your writing, try moving from questions to possible conclusions.
- This will count as one of your Tuesday writings.
3. Time to metacognate!
1. Prepare for tomorrow's Socratic seminar on Beloved and continue working on your timeline.
2. If you don't have the collection for your poem, make sure to get your hands on it ASAP. See me if you need help.