2. Warm-up: Try finishing some or all the following statements...
- Beloved (the character) is ___________________, but she/it is also __________________.
- 124 is ______________________, but it is also ______________________.
- In Beloved, the past is ____________________, but it is also ____________________.
- Sethe thinks she wants ___________________, but what she really wants is _________________.
- The final pages of Beloved suggest ____________________, but they also __________________.
3. Tuesday Writing #4: Beloved
1. Make sure your big question blog on Beloved is finished. Turn in your Beloved books tomorrow.
2. Check on your grades. Except for the Critical Review, they are up to date. Overall grades in progress will be posted this Friday, so make sure any missing work has been turned in.
3. If you are doing the poetry project, your proposal is due next Monday. If you are working on the poetry paper, you may turn in an outline for feedback, but it is not required.